Women Hi-Standard OG x Hannah Eddy Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (4) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Hannah Eddy is, among many other things, a snowboarder, a skateboarder, an illustrator, and a gifted muralist based in Reno, Nevada. Influenced by the expressive graphic style and free-spirited perspectives of the board sports communities that she grew up in, her work focuses on positive vibes and uplifting messaging through a lighthearted lens that aims to take serious things less seriously. Presented in colorful combinations of funky characters, imaginative landscapes, bold line work, and free-flowing hand lettering, a Hannah Eddy original is unmistakable as she aims to inspire others to be active, be expressive, and be outside.
For her collection with Vans, Hannah brings the message that ‘mindset matters’ because... it really does. Good, bad, best, or worst-it’s how we approach all things that really matters. Pairing Hannah’s joyful, vibrant artwork with our best-selling boot of all time, this timeless style speaks for itself.
• HANNAH EDDY SIGNATURE COLLECTION
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET - This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER - Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• V1 HARNESS - Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o - The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• MATERIALS - Textile and synthetic uppers
• FLEX RATING - 4-5
• SKILL LEVEL - Beginner, intermediate
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 October 2023 22:23:47 EDT