Vans x Karina Rozunko Slip-On Platform Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Free thinking, stylish, and magnetic. Karina Rozunko has found her place at the forefront of the modern longboarding movement and couldn’t be more at home. Growing up in renowned lineups like San Onofre and Waikiki, Karina was riding surf craft before she could walk. Now she can be seen gracefully dancing her way across world-class waves, leaving a tasteful brushstroke of inspiration for future surfers both in and out of the water.
Combining our iconic Slip-On shoe with the Vans Surf SF build, the Vans x Karina Rozunko Slip-On Platform SF is an upgraded silhouette with the unique styling of a platform base. In addition to the elevated suede uppers and checkerboard metal charm, this all-black Slip-On features Karina’s hand-drawn heart-and-arrow graphic, inspired by one of her favorite quotes: “Cupid put too much poison in the arrow.”
• Karina Rozunko signature collection
• Heritage Slip-On style upgraded with a platform base
• Premium suede uppers with elastic side accents
• Removeable UltraCush™ Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern and Karina’s hand-drawn heart-and-arrow graphic
• Textured front bumpers
• Metal checkerboard charm at top of foot
• Water-based inks and glues
Vans’ CMEVA-based ULTRACUSH lite low-profile foam sockliner is ultralight and anatomically contoured for quick, responsive cushioning, providing our most natural fit and ride.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 March 2023 13:23:19 EDT